35Watt Underwater Swimming Led Pool Light with Housing
Paraments of Underwater Led Swimming Pool Light
|Item No||LED QTY||Wattage||LED Type||Voltage||Material||Weight||Lumen|
|HX-P56-SMD3014-252||252pcs||18W||SMD3014/2835||AC 12V/24V||Thick glass PC||0.75kg||1300lm|
|HX-P56-SMD3014-333||333pcs||24W||SMD3014/2835||AC 12V/24V||Thick glass PC||0.75kg||1500lm|
|HX-P56-SMD3014-441||441pcs||35W||SMD3014/2835||AC 12V/24V||Thick glass PC||0.75kg||1800lm|
|LED Color||Single color: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Warm White (2700-3500K), Neutral White (4000-4500K), Cool White (6000-6500K), Cold White (8000-12000K)|
RGB Color: inner controlled, remote controlled, Switch on/off controlled, DMX 512 controlled, external controlled
|Material Of PAR56 fixture shell||Thick Glass, PC, 316Stainless stell |
18W 24W 35W 40W LED PAR56 light AC12V IP68
To replace traditioanl PAR56 halogen bulb directly
RGB Color changed synchronously
Applications of Underwater Led Swimming Pool Light
It is used in swimming pools, fountains, scenic ponds' illumination and decoration.
Features of Underwater Led Swimming Pool Light
1. Adopt super-high bright LED as the light source and any single color is available, like red, green, blue, yellow, white and RGB colors. It is remote control.
2. Adopt thick glass as the body shell which is corrosion resistant and quick heat dispelling.
3. It is IP68
4. Longer life-span, above 50, 000 hours.
5. Low consumption, energy saving and environmental protecting.
6.The light color will be more easily to heat dissipation. So they has longer life-span than normal DIP-LED PAR56 underwater light.
7.The light is more bright-colored and more penetrating in water than normal DIP-LED PAR56 underwater light.
Cautions of Underwater Led Swimming Pool Light
1. Work with AC12V, otherwise the light will be possibly damaged
2. This light should be installed not deeper than 50cm underwater
3. The power wire of the lights shall be joined with other power wire out of the water. Waterproof treatment should be done if the joint is in the water otherwise there is risk for water intrusion.
4. The light should be in the water for the test of remote function or other functions, and don't test it more than 3 minutes out of the water otherwise the light will be possibly damaged or caused disfunction. If the user is not available to test it in the water, then please shut off the light every 3 minutes to be cold for the new test